Dear GSBA Members,
You are the best!
As we come to the close of 2015, we want you to know we remain steadfast in our commitment to your success. We will continue to offer you top quality opportunities to reach the LGBT and allied market; provide you with important business and community information; showcase your business as one which supports equality; connect you with outstanding like-minded business leaders, and be your voice on the city, state, and federal level as we advocate for small business, and continue our unwavering commitment to advance equality and diversity in the workplace; and, of course, ensure a better future for all by investing in the next generation of leaders through our Scholarship Fund.
Thank you for choosing to be a GSBA member.
Some of GSBA's 2015 proudest moments:
* Launched a new GSBA website
* Created GSBA's first Small Business Council
* Filmed by Logo TV for a video about the GSBA Scholarship Fund
* Had a leadership role in advancing trans-inclusive health care policies
* Participated on the Mayor's Hate Crime Task Force
* Received a $10k grant from the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force in partnership with Wells Fargo to promote LGBT Certification
* Raised over $750,000 at a sold-out TASTE of GSBA
* Awarded $350,000 in scholarships to 48 students
Before we say goodbye to 2015, please take 3 very important steps:
1. Renew your 2016 GSBA membership
2. Make a difference in the life of an LGBTQ student by making that important and very feel good donation to the GSBA Scholarship Fund
3. Start 2016 by registering for our January programs
Have a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year,
Louise Chernin, President & CEO