Looking for a career defining opportunity? Want to help fulfill one’s financial hopes and dreams? We are currently seeking an Associate Advisor for our Moss Adams Wealth Advisors practice, a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Moss Adams Wealth Advisors provides collaborative wealth management strategies and financial planning services to build, manage, and preserve net worth. Moss Adams Wealth Advisors is an affiliate of Moss Adams LLP, the leading Western-based accounting, tax, and business advisory firm dedicated to serving high net worth individuals and middle-market enterprises in both the public and private arenas.
- Collects, validates, and analyzes financial data
- Inputs data into financial planning software and the develops of initial planning recommendations
- Assists with ongoing portfolio monitoring and account maintenance
- Interacts with other team members and departments to coordinate the delivery of service to clients
- Provides ongoing support of client relationships, handles day-to-day client requests and issues
- Provides efficient and accurate year-end tax information to CPAs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Minimum of 2 years of wealth management or investment advisory experience required
- Experience in a public accounting or professional services firm environment preferred
- Insurance knowledge preferred
- Certified Financial Planning (CFP) designation preferred.
- Series 65 preferred and/or willing to obtain within 180 days of hire
- Experience with CRM, Portfolio Accounting, Rebalancing and/or Financial Planning software preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, and client relationship skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while consistently completing projects on time and with few revisions
- Understands firm’s wealth management process
- Ability to function as part of a regional team
- Ability to think critically, take initiative and problem-solve
- Ability to comfortably maintain poise and diplomacy amongst both client and company personnel
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Link to apply: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=16826