PCAF (Pierce County AIDS Foundation), through education and service, prevents HIV infection, assists persons affected by HIV/AIDS, addresses related health problems, and combats associated stigma and discrimination.
The Development Assistant: Event Coordinator plays an integral role in supporting the Development Department by assisting with the planning and coordination of special events, including logistics, production of print, website, and social media communications, and other development and fundraising strategies.
Scope of Work
The Development Assistant: Event Coordinator, under the supervision of the Development and Communications Director, is responsible for the following:
● Work closely with Development and Communications Director to successfully plan and manage logistics for multiple events in Tacoma and Olympia communities, including but not limited to Raise A Glass events, UNWIND with PCAF (annual fundraiser on September 28, 2017), PCAF’s 30th anniversary events during 2017, and PCAF’s 30th Anniversary event on World AIDS Day, December 1, 2017.
● Promote and market events via website, social media, community calendars, print materials, etc.
● Collaborate in the coordination of other events, fundraising activities, and communications as needed.
● Assist with planning and implementation of communications and marketing to constituents about events and fundraising activities via email, social media, and website.
● Utilize social media, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, to promote general communications.
● Provide support for annual fundraising by assisting with 30th Anniversary fundraising campaign, direct mail projects, online giving, and cultivation and stewardship efforts.
● Engage in a department that prioritizes excellent customer service and innovation by maintaining confidential information, collaborating as a team player, and helping to advance fundraising efforts.
● Other related duties as assigned.
Click here for more information.