Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Play As a Team, Compete Every Day, Demonstrate Integrity, Have Fun and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As a member of the Global Brand Creative team, the ideal Designer is curious, collaborative, has a keen design eye, and geeks out on user data to inform design decisions. You are about pixel-perfect design that is knee-deep in the Brooks brand, builds desire for Brooks gear and is honed for attracting new runners to Brooks.
You will collaborate with copywriters, art directors, UX designers and developers. As a Brooks Digital Graphic Designer, you play an essential role in expressing the ethos of the Brooks brand in an online and interactive environment, drawing on runner insight for inspiration and talent for execution.
Click here for more information.
- Collaborates on and creates brand and product content (which includes display visuals, page content, display advertising, social content, motion/animation work) for BrooksRunning.com, vendors, interactive retail experiences, and future Brooks digital products.
- Create pages in Sketch to present concept directions in InVision or similar platform in mobile and desktop environments
- Create static and motion content to drive conversion and brand engagement on brooksrunning.com
- Willing to experiment with design to help solve identified business problems
- A commitment to making brooksrunning.com the runner’s favorite store
- Continually strive to improve both shopping experience and brand
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Gain and maintain a current and deep understanding of the product, target audience, and competitor activities in the market
- And last but not least: taking initiative and having ownership in project tasks, creative problem solving, talking shop, asking questions, speaking up, having a point of view, thinking strategically, champion the importance of detail, having fun, wearing many hats, rolling up your sleeves, and cultivating optimism.