Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Ecommerce Web and Digital Analyst is responsible for helping to grow our BrooksRunning.com business by instilling within the organization a data-driven decision-making mindset through the implementation of data analyses of digital marketing tactics, onsite experiences, and website behavior. In this role, you will develop best practices, modeling, and execution around data analyses for decision making, identification of top KPIs and recommendations to optimize and grow, and understanding and optimization of the website through testing and analysis of the customer funnel.
- Analyze and report on user’s digital customer journey through brooksrunning.com and other site properties, which include, but not limited to, clicks, page views, heat maps, time on site, bounce rates, attribution, etc.
- Prepare global site analytics, which involves managing the day to day numbers and performing QA to ensure performance is accurate.
- Dive deep into web analytics to develop insights and recommendations that lead to improved website conversion rates, page speed, time on site, bounce rate, retention, and overall business performance.
- Develop standardized marketing and Ecommerce data analyses reports that help the global organization understand customer behavior and business results against top KPIs.
- Use Brooks’ customer data warehouse to understand our runners shopping behaviors, buying trends, product trends, retention, loyalty, life time value, and more. Create audience segments to connect with runners at the right time with relevant content.
- Work with and support your Ecommerce colleagues, including digital media, social media, CRM, web merchandising and web experience with analytic needs to maximize our marketing dollars and our website experience, and drive our overall business.
- Perform cross-category analytics including digital and offline media, website experience, CRM and product sales data to create a holistic view of the both our customers and our business.
- Coalesce the insights into actionable recommendations that ladder up to the larger strategy and vision for the business unit and company.
- Partner with Director to create digital attribution models to improve marketing spend and determine marketing channel prioritization.
- 3+ years’ experience in web and digital analytics best practices and programs.
- Experience working with top analytics packages including Google Analytics Premium, Omniture, WebTrends or similar programs. Excel expertise a must.
- SQL knowledge and experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in developing reports, analyses and insights that drove measurable improvement in digital KPIs and business growth.
- Demonstrates initiative and proactiveness, while always looking for new opportunities and challenges.
- Ability to develop insights and recommendations in clear, thoughtful ways to all levels of the organization.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
- Willingness to be scrappy, a creative problem solver and do whatever needs to be done to accomplish tasks and empower your colleagues.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Apply for this job
Brooks Sports, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Brooks is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. Brooks will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.