We are currently seeking a Financial Advisor for our Moss Adams Wealth Advisors practice. Moss Adams Wealth Advisors, an affiliate of Moss Adams LLP, provides collaborative wealth management strategies to build, manage, and preserve net worth.
Moss Adams LLP is the leading Western-based accounting, tax, and business advisory firm dedicated to serving middle-market enterprises and high net worth individuals in both the public and private arenas. One of Moss Adams’ core objectives is to select, develop, and retain people who will thrive in our environment and will realize their own personal career goals. We are looking to hire people who are passionate about our business and to help them realize their leadership potential.
- Collects, validates, analyzes, and interprets data
- Supports new planning and investment management relationships with clients
- Inputs data into finanical planning software and makes initial planning recommendations
- Assists with the selection and management of investment options
- Assists with the management of client portfolios to recommend a combination of securities and third-party managers
- Assists with the development of investment strategies
- Executes changes to investment portfolios in a timely manner and assists in the areas of organizational process changes
- Assists with marketing and training on the Wealth Management process
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in finance or financial planning preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of wealth management and investment advisory experience in a public accounting or professional services firm environment required; Insurance knowledge preferred
- Must be licensed - NASD Series 7, 63 and/or 65 licenses required
- CFP or CFA designation preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, and client relationship skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while consistently completing projects on time, within budget, and with few revisions
- Ability to function as part of a regional team
- Thinking critically on a strategic level, take initiative and problem-solve
- Building beneficial relationships in appropriate community, business, and professional organizations
- Ability to comfortably maintain poise and diplomacy amongst both client and company personnel.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Link to apply: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=16817