Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. With more than 2,600 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
With an abundant spirit of optimism, openness, and enterprise, Moss Adams helps organizations realize greater potential. The tax specialty (TSG) at Moss Adams is comprised of tax professionals who go beyond compliance–providing deep technical and strategic guidance to clients so they're better equipped to tackle their most vexing challenges and embrace emerging opportunity. Within TSG, the International Tax team helps clients understand the global tax consequences of their operations. These business advisors specialize in solutions that span effective tax rate planning, transfer pricing, transaction services, supply chain and IP planning, controversy and compliance support, export incentives, and global mobility. Join one of the fastest growing groups at Moss Adams and start realizing your potential.
- Research and analysis of international tax provisions effecting corporations, partnerships, and individuals
- International tax structuring for our clients as they expand their business across borders
- Responding to inquiries from taxing authorities
- Early exposure to practice development
- Bachelor's degree required, with a concentration in Accounting or related field preferred; Master’s in Tax preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience required
- CPA, bar membership or equivalent credential preferred
- Previous experience within a public accounting, law firm or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency in both inbound and outbound international tax topics
- Experience with ASC 740, financial and tax modeling and fiscal audit management preferred
- Experience with corporate, S corporation, and partnership taxation preferred
- Experience supervising and training Staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques
- Capable of managing multiple client engagements in addition to completing tasks related to business development
- Able to attain visibility and recognition within your specialty and in your local market
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30%
Here, you’ll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That’s why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career is up to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Link to apply: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=16479