Seattle Counseling Service (www.seattlecounseling.org) is a community resource that advocates, educates and serves to advance the social well-being and mental health of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community.
Would you like to work in a dynamic, high-energy, fast moving community behavioral health agency that happens to be the oldest LGBTQ center in the nation? Seattle Counseling Service is seeking an energetic individual for assisting clients and therapists at the front desk. This fulltime position will require evening hours up to 8:30 pm weekdays. In this position you will be working with outstanding staff and amazing clients.
- Provide excellent customer service at the front desk
- Answering calls from clients and partners, routing calls to the appropriate party
- Work with clinicians to handle crisis calls and walk-ins
- Learn and use agency Electronic Health Records system to schedule client sessions
- Attend all required agency meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Administrative experience preferred
- Experience with LGBTQ, mental health, and addiction issues preferred
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours/week
Benefits: Generous sick time, vacation time, holiday leave, medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with 3% employer match.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls.
Seattle Counseling Service is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, multicultural work environment. People of color, people with disabilities, and people of diverse sexual orientations, gender expressions and identities are encouraged to apply.