We are currently seeking a Tax Manager to join our firm within our growing technology industry group. Tax Managers work with other members of our tax practice to develop and sustain excellent client relationships. They advise clients on a full spectrum of individual, partnership, corporate, and trust and estate tax services. Participation in the calculation and analysis of proprietary tax strategies for clients are among their responsibilities. We ensure that our tax personnel keep up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law and have the ability to provide our clients with in depth industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a public accounting firm or related experience
- CPA required
- Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
- Previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational techniques are required
- Must be highly motivated and experienced in managing multiple client engagements
- Must begin to attain visibility and recognition within their industry specialization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here for more information.