We are currently seeking a Tax Senior Manager to join our firm within our growing technology industry group. Tax Senior Managers provide review of returns, planning, research and compliance. Developing and sustaining excellent client relationships are priorities for this position. Tax Senior Managers are responsible for the calculation and analysis of proprietary tax strategies for clients and will use their strong technical background to assist on all tasks associated with tax engagements. Mentoring and training Staff, Seniors and Managers is a crucial aspect of developing a tax practice and is an integral part of this job.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master's degree in Taxation preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 7 years of tax experience gained within a public accounting firm or related experience
- Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques are required
- Capable of managing multiple client engagements in addition to completing tasks related to business development
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors
- Highly motivated
- Able to attain visibility and recognition within your industry specialization and in your local market
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here for more information.