Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Brooks believes a run can flat out change a day, a life, the world. That’s why our purpose is to inspire everyone to run and be active. As the Digital Experience Manager, you’ll be joining the team responsible for designing, building, and operating Brooks-owned digital properties around the globe. You are obsessed with the customer, and own the overall product roadmap defining features that delight runners.
You will lead a team of Digital Product Managers and User Experience professionals to design and build digital products to delight runners globally. Utilizing a user-centered design approach, you will ensure that all digital products provide the best customer experience possible. The successful candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement and innovation, and will work closely with colleagues in eCommerce, Runner Experience (customer service), Marketing, and Creative to produce solutions that meet business and runner needs.
- Oversee the customer experience of Brooks’ digital products globally.
- Ensure Brooks’ digital products bring the Brooks brand to life in a meaningful way.
- Lead, direct, coach and mentor Product Management and User Experience team members. Establish challenging objectives for team members and monitor performance against these objectives.
- Work with larger Digital Products team to align on vision, strategy and global digital products roadmap.
- Maintain key business relationships with eCommerce, Marketing and customer service teams to ensure Brooks’ digital products support business strategies and plans.
- Use product management and user experience competencies to ensure that delivered features are valuable and usable and aligned with Brooks’ customer experience objectives.
- Drive continual customer feedback, including user testing and other research.
- Research, plan and drive delivery of innovative new products, features, and digital experiences.
- 7 -10 years’ experience in a customer-facing digital environment. Experience in the digital space for a leading consumer brand or retailer is a major plus.
- 3+ years management experience preferred including hiring, effectively directing the work of staff, coaching, development and managing performance.
- Passion for creating features that are valuable, usable, and feasible.
- Creativity and passion for running, fitness, and inspiring people to run and be active.
- Proficient in product management, user experience, web development and agile processes.
- Strong customer focus/ability to anticipate and react to user needs, as well as strong familiarity with factors that influence building a strong online customer experience.
- Ability to think strategically, coupled with a willingness to dive in and own the details of execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- Great team member: within the team, and ability to build bridges with adjacent teams.
- Experience working globally a plus.
- BA/BS required in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, preferred
Apply for this job
Brooks Sports, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Brooks is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. Brooks will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.