Philanthropy Consultant Tuesday:
this free seminar is repeated twice on the same day at two locations with free parking. Lead by Nancy Cahill, Attorney
Jim Carney, Certified Financial Planner ™, Lorraine del Prado.
1:30 - 3:00 p.m
Ravenna Eckstein Community Center
6535 Ravenna Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115
October 30th 5:30 - 7:00pm
Seattle Goodwill Admin and Job Training / Education Center
700 Dearborn Place South, Seattle WA
Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited.
Please RSVP by October 24th to MarkR@theGSBA.org
Please join us for a spirited and informative discussion with three seasoned experts in values-based estate planning. This panel discussion will help you discover how your estate plan can support:
- Your family’s core values
- Essential opportunities to launch heirs into productive lives
- Flourishing, responsible and resilient heirs
- Family harmony and cross-generational engagement
- A strong and vibrant community
- Redirecting tax dollars to causes you care about
- How your family chooses to make a positive and enduring impact on the lives of others
An estate plan that reflects your values and aspirations contributes to deep satisfaction and peace of mind about the legacy you plan to leave and how you will be remembered.
The following nonprofits partner to host these twice-annual estate planning seminars:
GSBA, Alliance for Education, American Red Cross, Densho, Food Lifeline, , Legal Voice, Medic One Foundation, Providence Hospice of Seattle Foundation, Seattle Goodwill Industries, Seattle Parks Foundation, Swedish Medical Center Foundation, The Wilderness Land Trust, Wildlife and Recreation Coalition