Do you keep hearing all about the new normal?
Embrace the New Next with GSBA!
Economic & educational equity
- Grow with free business and finance consulting, LGBTQ+ trainings, the Small Business Incubator, and more!
- Move from recovery to sustainability with the help of the Ready for Business Fund
Greater opportunities with supplier diversity
- Get in front of corporate suppliers by pursuing LGBTBE Certification, the cost of which is waived for GSBA Members
- Pitch your business at hyper-focused matchmaker events
Hybrid networking opportunities
- Whether you live in Spokane or Capitol Hill, connect with LGBTQ+ and allied business owners and professionals across the state with monthly Power Connect events and business roundtables
- GSBA advocates for the needs of the Washington's LGBTQ+ and small business communities in Olympia
- Wherever your business is located, GSBA works to drive customers to your doors with exclusive promotional and advertising opportunities
Make your voice heard
- Connect with elected officials and decision-makers with unique engagement opportunities
- Learn about public policy and share your thoughts during GSBA's monthly Civic Engagement Series webinars