Whether you are a GSBA member business or not, we are here for you. If you have questions about eligibility for the state's assistance grants, how to fill out an application, or other forms of assistance please contact us at email@example.com
APR 24 -
Application portal for the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant re-opens
- All adults in WA over 16 will be eligible for a vaccine.
- EIDL limit increases to $500,000
. The SBA will be reaching out directly to borrowers to provide details on how to request an increase.
- On March 31, WA will move to Phase 2B-4 of vaccination, which includes restaurant, manufacturing, and construction workers. All adults will be eligible on May 1. The eviction moratorium has been extended to July 31. Read more
MAR 11 -
The American Rescue Plan Act
(aka the stimulus bill) is signed by President Biden.
- All WA counties will be moving to Phase 3
of re-opening on March 22.
- The next round of PPP is now open
. The First Draw loans are focused on applications from lenders who reach minority and women owned small businesses.
County, City, and Neighborhood-Specific Resources
Working Washington list of resources for small businesses by county in Washington
Eastside Recovery Hub - Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, Kenmore, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, Woodinville
Edmonds Chamber of Commerce
- Seattle - penalties enforced for violations of mandatory mask-wearing
- Seattle - streamlined, free, temporary permits for sidewalk cafes, merchandise display, and vending
Seattle Office of Economic Development - Pandemic Resource Hub
Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce - Burien, Des Moines, Normandy Park, SeaTac, and Tukwila
Eviction Rent Assistance Program for Chelan, Clallam, Clark, Douglas, Ferry, King, Kitsap, Kittitas, Lincoln, Pacific, Stevens, Thurston, and Whatcom counties
Business.wa.gov - one-stop shop for WA small businesses around COVID-19
Resources for Employees
Access to public benefits, protections against discrimination, specific supports, and more