Jun 30, 2020
The Red Balloon Company
The lead driver is responsible for the effective and successful fulfillment of The Red Balloon Company’s delivery orders. They are focused on delighting customers and growing the company. They take the long view of delivery operations with a commitment to customer service and store operations.
38-40/hr per week. Schedule subject to change. Position requires flexibility.
Overview of Responsibilities
Order fulfillment and increase deliveries
- Ensure that deliveries are made on time and properly.
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to deliveries. - Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Increasing delivery efficiency and supporting the increase of delivery sales.
- Everyone is responsible for the efficient administration of the store and deliveries.
- Work with staff to coordinate efficient and frictionless shared use of the retail space, back office, delivery vans, and staff.
- Assist in maintaining the work environment including storefront and vehicles.
- Assist lead decorator as needed with projects.
- Responsible for keeping ribbon and weights prepped and supplied.
- Being aware of what’s going on in the store.
- Proactively help customers in the store and over the telephone.
- Develop customer loyalty with an emphasis on repeat customers and neighbors.
- Follow-up with customers, particularly corporate clients on deliveries.
- Identify trends and customer requests.
- Responsible for all aspects of vehicle care and maintenance.
- Participate in setting and tracking delivery performance targets.
- Develop ideas for increasing margins on deliveries and increasing delivery sales.
his is a full-time position compensated with hourly pay and quarterly performance-based commission that rewards work in growing delivery operations and participation in retail sales.
Hourly pay: $18/hour Commission plan per RBC Commission Plan.
● 10 vacation days (Can be split once)
● Sick leave per Seattle Paid Sick Time and Safe Time Ordinance
● Health insurance