Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
With more than 3,200 professionals across 25-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
The Learning & Development Senior will play a key role in the project management and execution of high-quality Moss Adams University learning programs for our tax, audit and consulting professionals. This position will work with learning peers and technical experts within the firm to deliver blended learning curriculum with components ranging from conferences for several hundred people to online learning and webinar series. If you are detailed orientated, can juggle concurrent projects, manage multiple stakeholders and like to have fun and get things done, this could be the role for you!
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Support L&D Manager(s) on end-to-end project and program management and operations including communications, program delivery, budget, evaluation/feedback and measurement of business impact
- Create and manage the program timeline for in-person learning events, webcast series and other learning programs, including communications, development of instructional materials, and participant and facilitator lists
- Work independently with subject matter experts (SMEs) and external vendors to provide templates, guidance and ensure timely creation and submission of instructional materials in compliance with Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements, as set out in program project plan
- Validate and manage on-site logistics to support effective learning experience at Moss Adams University (MAU) programs and conferences at external and internal venues
- Track and assess metrics related to programs
- Assess business and learner needs and propose solutions to meet those needs
- Develop and build effective learning courses, resources, tools and experiences using a variety of different media (e.g., in-person and on-demand training, resources, job aids, reference guides) to engage the modern learner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; emphasis in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience required
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with ability to own and drive project schedule from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Effective time management and organizational skills, proven ability to prioritize while simultaneously managing numerous projects/processes often under tight deadlines
- Execute effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals
- Ability to develop relationships, build rapport, and effectively interface with all levels within the firm
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply, instructional design principles and practices for adult learners
- Ability to take information from multiple sources, synthesize and create effective learning solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex issues and effectively present to large or small groups
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 15%
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.