Are you a marketing whiz who relishes the challenge of connecting with new audiences? Do you get jazzed about helping clients meet their business goals? Do you flourish when you’re building and nurturing relationships?
2A is a storytelling agency based in Capitol Hill, and we’re looking for a marketing consultant like you to join our team. Our in-house consulting, design, storytelling, and web development teams help primarily B2B technology companies achieve their marketing goals. If you’re driven by the opportunity to wow clients with customer-ready deliverables and a tightly orchestrated process, consider a career in marketing consulting at 2A.
2A’s marketing consultant role
As a marketing consultant at 2A, you’ll combine your marketing expertise with problem-solving and storytelling skills to create successful projects for our clients. You’ll exceed expectations by providing excellent client management, touching every word in our deliverables, and collaborating with our in-house team to realize our clients’ visions. Success in this role requires a strong understanding of marketing, the ability to independently work on multiple projects at once, a desire to build and nurture relationships, an attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and a knack for translating technical concepts into compelling stories.
- Collaborating with other consultants, clients, storytellers, designers, and developers to create a variety of marketing assets for clients (playbooks, eBooks, emails, animations, pitch decks, social media assets, landing pages, etc.) while driving the schedule, triaging feedback, and managing resources
- Owning client relationships including analyzing their needs, partnering to develop strategies, making recommendations, and collaborating to build strong marketing materials from concept to completion
- Prioritizing information, writing content, and crafting storylines based on project goals and target audiences
- Becoming a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in areas relevant to 2A’s core clients in the B2B technology space
- Supporting internal projects such as blogging, recruiting, building new offerings, and improving internal processes
- Supporting business development by managing client relationships, spotting opportunities, writing proposals and contracts, and pitching new work
Qualifications: Need to have
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing and content development role
- 2+ years of experience effectively managing multiple projects at once
- 2+ years of experience at an agency or consultancy
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Aptitude for learning about cloud-based and other emerging technology solutions
- Ability to craft a compelling story and deliver it effectively in common business formats (Word, PowerPoint, email)
- Exceptional attention to detail, project management skills, and ability to hit deadlines
- Ability to quickly get up to speed
- Bachelor's degree
Qualifications: Nice to have
- Experience working with a major public cloud provider either in-house or as a consultant/agency (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Persuasive PowerPoint skills
If you see yourself in our job description, apply! You’re just the consultant we’re looking for at 2A.
We're a marketing firm focused on storytelling for business. We help businesses define who they are and what they do, building brands from the ground up.
We strive to offer an environment that’s both supportive and challenging—pushing team members to do their best work while providing the tools, collaboration, and camaraderie to make it happen. We know that having diverse perspectives at 2A only enhances our work. The more backgrounds, skillsets and personalities, the better. If there’s anything 2A can do to create a more comfortable application process for you, please let us know.
2A is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.