We are a small business looking for an outgoing and highly organized Operations Coordinator to assist with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks. The Operations Coordinator's responsibilities include assisting with, organizing/facilitating catering events, working demos, assisting (the owner) Diane with projects, and liaising with clients.
To be successful as an Operations Coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Operations Coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as scheduling demos, Honeybook, etc.
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Planning and organizing catering events and staff schedules.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
- Helping do demos in grocery stores
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A valid Washington State Driver's license with a car.
- Experience in office management or an administrative role.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.