GenPRIDE (Generations Aging with Pride) is seeking an experienced Capital Campaign Manager to lead an exciting new project: the GenPRIDE Senior Community Center. GenPRIDE will be the ground floor service provider for the first-ever LGBTQ Affirming Affordable Senior Housing building in Washington state, located in the heart of Capitol Hill. The goal of this campaign is to raise $3.5M for the buildout and purchase of 4,000+ square feet of administrative offices and senior community center that will become a lasting asset to our community. We have raised nearly $1.4M in foundation and government grants, and this position will focus on individual major donors.
The ideal candidate will have experience in similar successful fundraising efforts, will possess meticulous record-keeping skills, and have creative communication ideas on how to reach donors in this COVID environment.
Working in partnership with Executive Director and the Board of Directors, this position will provide overall campaign management, including donor prospect identification. Will also be responsible for maintaining systems of capital campaign cultivation and stewardship tracking using Salesforce. The campaign is expected to run through 2022.
- Significant or transferable experience in non-profit fund development, political campaigns, or major donor cultivation
- Demonstrated project management experience and ability to guide diverse group of stakeholders toward a common goal
- Knowledge of the Seattle-area LGBTQ community
- Experience entering and maintaining data in Salesforce, or similar CRM data base
- Excellent written and oral communication, and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous capital or political campaign experience
- Knowledge of local individual and corporate funders
- Connections to those with influence and/or affluence
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and proactively
Full-time: 32 hours/week
Pay Range: $60,000 + benefits.
Benefits: Excellent health care plan, generous PTO and holidays. Flexible scheduling.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume. Position will be open until filled.
Details at a glance
- Remote Possible
- Full Time Schedule
- Other Education Requirement
GenPRIDE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. People of color are encouraged to apply.