FTE: 20 Hrs/WK = 0.5 FTE
Pay Rate: $25.97/hour
Link to Apply through ATS: https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=YOUTHCARE&cws=39&rid=1381
APPLICATION PROCESS - Please submit a cover letter and resume for this position when applying.
ABOUT YOUTHCARE: YouthCare works to end youth homelessness and to ensure that young people are valued for who they are and empowered to achieve their potential. Founded in 1974, YouthCare was one of the first programs to serve runaway and homeless youth on the West Coast. The goal was to help young people find safety today and build a future for tomorrow. Over four decades, we’ve defined best practices and developed programs that are a national standard for excellence. Using a youth-centered approach, we ensure that young people experiencing homelessness ages 12-24 have the hope, skills, and confidence to gain long-term stability.
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Director of Evaluation and Impact, the Data Analyst works to support using data to drive outcomes and improvements in service delivery programs. Primary responsibilities include supporting the work of the Program Quality and Impact Department through report building, analyzing, and submission as well as providing resources for service staff to understand outcomes and progress.
NON-MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEES ARE REPRESENTED BY THE OFFICE AND PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES INTERNATIONAL UNION (OPEIU).
· Work collaboratively with Director of Evaluation and Impact to compile monthly data reports required by funders
· Assist program staff with building data dashboards in Client Management System
· Lead efforts in building case management system reports to comply with reporting needs and funder contract requirements
· Analyze program data as it relates to contract and YouthCare service outcomes
· Assist with processing and expediting data requests
· Attend weekly data management team meetings
· Collaborate with data management team to ensure timely execution of all monthly, quarterly, and annual data entry
· Collaborate on data collection for YouthCare's annual report
· Compile regular data and reporting communications to program staff together with the Director of Evaluation and Impact
· Assist Program Quality and Improvement team in accreditation efforts and continuous performance quality and improvement activities
· Support Continuous Quality Improvement strategies with program staff related to data collection functions
· Communicate with program staff as needed to ensure timely and accurate data entry into internal and external systems
· Generate reports from internal and external data systems
This job description is not intended to cover every aspect of your job at YouthCare. We are a team that works together to meet the needs of our clients and every member of the team is expected to pitch in and help even beyond the specific responsibilities listed in this description.
· 2 or more years’ experience working with data, database systems, and report building
· Experience with data quality assurance and analysis. Must be able to identify potential data quality errors and work collaboratively with staff to correct the errors
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
· Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to relationship-building
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required. Ability to use formulas, pivot tables and graphing
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
· Experience and credentials must comply with program contract requirements
· Bachelor Degree
· 2 or more years of related experience in data analysis
· Experience using CaseWorthy and Clarity HMIS
· Previous CQI experience preferred