Title: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Manager
Closing: 4/28/2021 11:59 PM Pacific
Link to apply: http//redmond.gov/jobs
The City of Redmond is searching for a highly qualified candidate to serve as the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program Manager. Redmond strives to continue a strong presence in our vibrant and diverse community that engenders trust, enhances livability, and delivers high-quality services.
The Executive Department is responding to the growing needs of the City, by seeking a respected leader who is committed to ensuring the City of Redmond’s services, programs, business opportunities, and internal culture embrace people of all races and backgrounds. The experience you bring will help provide strategic guidance and operational assistance guided by the City’s Community Strategic Plan related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
The ideal candidate will have experience in and knowledge of:
- Cultural competency, diversity, equity and inclusion outreach practices
- Applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes, rules and regulations
- ADA and Title VI policies, regulations and best practices
- Project management and program/event organization and planning
- Leading cultural change and team building with multiple stakeholders and interests
This full-time position will earn between $6,933 and $9,359 per month. Please apply online by April 28 via www.redmond.gov/jobs.