Salary: $136,860.00 - $191,592.00 Annually
Closing: 5/9/2021JOIN REDMOND!
For more information please visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/redmondwa/jobs/3034678/finance-director?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
The City of Redmond seeks a collaborative leader to become our next Finance Director.
****Please go here to see the full job brochure***
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As an experienced and strategic leader, you will plan, manage and direct all city financial activities and create an environment of trust and ethical management of city resources, by centering your focus on critical priorities which include:
- Stewarding community resources in such a way as to produce the best value for each tax dollar.
- Advising and recommending approach in delivering fiscally sound solutions to citywide challenges.
- Leveraging resources and partnerships throughout the region to accommodate rapid growth while preserving a connected community.
- Collaborating on fiscal challenges and long-term planning of service expansion and enhancements.
- Encouraging actions and decisions through analysis that align with the City’s values of integrity, accountability, commitment to service, and welcoming.
Bachelor's degree and eight or more years of progressively responsible experience in finance and accounting, including five or more years of performance in management experience.
A Master's degree is preferred and municipal government experience is highly desirable.
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
In addition to the job brochure, more information on benefits at Redmond can be found at https://cityofredmond.benefithub.com/.
Along with your online application, please submit a resume and detailed cover letter describing your leadership style and why you are interested in this position. Please contact Human Resources with any questions via email@example.com or 425-556-210.