Plum Projects LLC was founded in 2010 with origins derived from backgrounds in arts, fabrication and building in the field of construction. This diverse assortment of backgrounds has developed and shaped the company into who we are today and allows each one of our employees to be a contributing and essential team member to our company’s structure. We promote and practice a highly collaborative culture in which the build, design and fabrication teams collaborate to elevate the design of every project execute.
Plum Projects is comprised of 3 departments: design, construction, and woodshop fabrication. Each of the three areas of Plum can be contracted individually, or collectively dependent on a project’s needs.
This position will oversee accounting within the company, working with, and further developing systems of operations. Balancing the administrative aspects of finance with the problem solving, planning and working with management team in the decision making of a growing firm are equally balanced parts of the role.
Overseeing typical financial operations and administration:
- Companywide accounting
- Vendor communication
- AP AR
- Financial reports
- CPA communication
- Evaluating current processes, both within projects and companywide
- Analyze financial position and systems
- Develop systems to strengthen company position
- Financial planning
- Risk assessment
- Growth strategy
- Ability to speak and represent Plum publicly
- Skill in written communications
- Managerial skills and able to function in a supervisory role
- Maintain confidentiality
- Prioritize work to meet scheduled deadlines while handling multiple tasks
- Must have excellent accounting skills, strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to function in a leadership role
- Ability to work with scheduled deadlines
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree required, Masters in business preferred
- 5 years industry experience
- 2 years in supervisory position
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience - $75,000 – 110,000
- Paid vacation, Discretionary and 7 paid holidays
- Health insurance, dental insurance is optional and paid by employee
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability, or protected veteran status. Plum Projects is committed to providing a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants.