For more information please visit: https://jobs.us.pwc.com/job/san-francisco/financial-due-diligence-fdd-senior-associate/932/17951086
Job Category: Deals Transaction Services
Level: Senior Associate
Specialty/Competency: Financial Due Diligence
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
Location(s) CA-San Francisco | NC-Raleigh | NC-Charlotte | IL-Chicago | OH-Cincinnati | OH-Cleveland | SC-Columbia | OH-Columbus | TX-Dallas | VA-Richmond | MD-Baltimore | NY-Rochester | IL-Rosemont | MA-Boston | CA-Sacramento | MO-St. Louis | UT-Salt Lake City | TX-San Antonio | CA-San Diego | CA-San Jose | WA-Seattle | SC-Spartanburg | CA-El Segundo | NY-Albany | AR-Springdale | CT-Stamford | FL-Tampa | OH-Toledo | GA-Atlanta | OK-Tulsa | TX-Austin | DC-Washington | CO-Denver | IA-Des Moines | MI-Detroit | NY-Buffalo | NJ-Florham Park | NC-Greensboro | FL-Hallandale Beach | PA-Harrisburg | CT-Hartford | TX-Houston | IN-Indianapolis | MI-Grand Rapids | CA-Irvine | FL-Jacksonville | MO-Kansas City | NV-Las Vegas | GA-Lithia Springs | AR-Little Rock | CA-Los Angeles | KY-Louisville | AL-Birmingham | FL-Miami | WI-Milwaukee | MN-Minneapolis | VT-Montpelier | TN-Nashville | LA-New Orleans | NY-New York | OK-Oklahoma City | IL-Peoria | PA-Philadelphia | AZ-Phoenix | PA-Pittsburgh | OR-Portland
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent or has demonstrated required minimum number of hours for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large company and private equity fund clients.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles interviewing executive management at target companies, as well as extensive knowledge assessing a target company's quality of earnings, net assets, and cash flows.
- Demonstrates proven thorough aptitude and success with resolving issues in technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting, especially pertaining to business combinations.
- Demonstrates a proven thorough level of abilities and success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.