Nov 22, 2021
Are you a marketer that loves running campaigns to connect with specific audiences? We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who lives and breathes organization.
Do you incorporate a solid understanding of channel usage and measurement methodologies into your work? Do you thrive while driving continuous improvement and using data to inform decisions? Are you ready to contribute to building marketing moments that align with business objectives and ensure success and excellence in marketing execution? You may be just the marketing manager we’re looking for! This role will report directly to one of our clients at Microsoft and will function as part of their team.
• Up-level the team’s digital storytelling to delight and excite the scientific community
• Gather, synthesize, and document campaign plans to drive clarity across the business, including research teams
• Inclusively plan and lead campaigns which encompass depth and breadth tactics across social media and relationship management platforms
• Represent your efforts across the organization on a regular basis at executive reviews, providing insight into the team’s efforts to ensure our audience is satisfied, engaged, and growing
• Orchestrate best-in-class execution by leading a complex v-team of stakeholders
• Create and presents campaign and quarterly reports that outline impact delivered, interprets insights, and provides recommendations based on outcomes
Skills and qualifications
Need to have
• At least five years of working in product marketing or marketing communications
• Strong social media acumen – understands social platforms and why/how different target audiences use them
• Data-driven marketing skills: comfortable reading and analyzing data, using it to inform marketing plans and prioritize investments, and leading data discussions with key business stakeholders
• Ability to interpret, understand, and translate data or results into practical and meaningful insights
• Strong record of success leading high-visibility projects that require cross-group collaboration and executive approval from a geographically distributed set of stakeholders
• Strong organizational skills, the ability to self-direct and create business value through a continual growth mindset
• Inclusive and collaborative approach, driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
Nice to have
• Relationship marketing management experience highly desirable
About 2A We’re a storytelling agency focused on B2B technology. We help marketers distill technical concepts, hatch fresh ideas, and build persuasive stories to engage customers!
We strive to create a collaborative and inclusive environment that’s both supportive and challenging—pushing team members to do their best work while providing the tools and camaraderie to make it happen.
We’re committed to anti-racism and building a diverse team by hiring individuals who bring different perspectives, but we still have a lot of work to do. The more backgrounds, skillsets, and personalities, the better. If there’s anything 2A can do to create a more comfortable application process for you, please let us know.
2A is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.