For more information please visit:
Daily Duties/Responsibilities of a Team Member
• Create a fun, friendly, informative and efficient experience for dog and cat owners
• Contribute to sales growth by engaging companion pet parents and assisting in finding solutions that
promote the long-term health of their pet.
• Perform retail point-of-sale transactions accurately and efficiently.
• Assist dog guardians in both the retail and the self-wash area, educating them on all Wag N’ Wash
products and services.
• Make decisions based on good judgment and Wag N’ Wash’s mission and values
• Contribute to a happy, productive team
• Continuously learn about new companion animal products available to guardians.
• Maintain cleanliness, organization and attractiveness of store's sales and support area
• Maintain inventory, including receiving, rotating, restocking and facing
• Help to teach new staff and provide feedback on their performance to the store leadership team
• Perform nail trims on dogs.
• Responsible for any additional duties assigned by manager.
• ENERGY, ENTHUSIASM, MATURITY and great CUSTOMER SERVICE skills are REQUIRED.
• Cares for a cat or a dog-experience with both is preferable
• Has a passion to learn more about both species
• Instinctively gracious: genuinely enjoys making others feel welcome
• Highly accountable: follows through on commitments
• Has integrity: says and does what she or he believes to be right
• Has good judgment: makes rational, ethical decisions aimed toward long-term outcomes
• A self-starter, but happy to take direction and learn from others
• A team player: contributes to the happiness and effectiveness of co-workers
• Competent with basic math and computer skills
• Must be able to stand continuously for a long period
• Able to repeatedly lift and carry 50 pounds
• Knows how to (or willingness to learn how to) trim dog nails.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work varied hours/shifts including evenings, weekends
and some holidays