Are you a program manager who eats chaos for breakfast? Do you get excited about bringing teams together through efficient processes? Do you thrive helping experts in their field collaborate to create powerful marketing assets?
2A is a storytelling agency focused on B2B technology and we’re looking for a program manager like you.
The program manager role
As the program manager of our case study practice, you will manage the editorial work behind a high volume of technical case studies. We want someone who’s ready to dive into the details and be the linchpin in a complex project. You’ll work with multiple stakeholders—clients, partners, customers, subject matter experts, and the 2A team—to ensure execution against well-developed processes. As a strategic thinker, savvy communicator, and project juggler, you’ll be a crucial component in getting our team across the finish line.
- Simultaneously manage multiple case study projects for a variety of clients in an efficient and cordial manner; process includes:
- Assemble an internal team
- Schedule and run kick-off meetings with client and internal team
- Help clients fill out intake forms to ensure an efficient partner/customer interview
- Get client approval for an interview guide drafted by our internal team
- Schedule and facilitate partner/customer interviews
- Route drafts written by our storytelling team for approval with clients, partners, and customers
- Coordinate live review sessions and ensure email feedback is captured
- Work with our internal design team to design case studies
- Reroute for review and final approval
- Gain and maintain a working understanding of client products
- Spot opportunities for new business and hand them off to our consulting team
- Run an all-up schedule that tracks the status of all case studies
- Identify and implement areas of process improvement
Qualifications: Need to have
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to gracefully track down stakeholder feedback
- Ability to accept and understand feedback and revise work accordingly
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
- Aptitude for learning about the cloud and other emerging technology solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications: Nice to have
- Understanding of marketing
- 2+ years of experience at an agency or consultancy
- Experience working with a major public cloud provider (Azure, AWS, Google) either in house or at an agency
- Bachelor's degree
If you see yourself in our job description, apply! You’re just the program manager we’re looking for at 2A.
We're a marketing firm focused on storytelling for business. We help businesses define who they are and what they do, building brands from the ground up.
We strive to offer an environment that’s both supportive and challenging—pushing team members to do their best work while providing the tools, collaboration, and camaraderie to make it happen. We’re committed to building a diverse team by hiring individuals who bring different perspectives from our own. The more backgrounds, skillsets and personalities, the better. If there’s anything 2A can do to create a more comfortable application process for you, please let us know.
2A is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.