Are you a word whiz who relishes the challenge of crafting the perfect phrase? If so, you sound like the storyteller we’re looking for to contribute to our 2A team! You’re a seasoned writer with plenty of experience stringing together the right words that resonate and leave your audience craving more. Throughout your career you’ve collaborated with all kinds of team members and have no problem turning a Frankenstein mash-up of ideas into a coherent story with straight flow. Seeing your words in action is the reason you’re jazzed about heading to work every day. You’re driven by the opportunity to wow clients with polished deliverables that exceed expectations and accomplish strategic objectives they didn’t even know they had. Role starts as a freelance position with the potential to expand into an FTE role.
- Write strategic and cutting copy to help clients meet their business goals; deliverables may include whitepapers, emails, datasheets, pitch decks, scripts, and keynotes
- Collaborate with consultants, designers, and developer to craft and refine impactful stories for clients
- Master and evolve the internal 2A voice and create content on behalf of the business; deliverables may include copy for the 2A website, brochures, invitations, blogs, and newsletters
- Drive the 2A blog and external newsletter by maintaining the yearly editorial calendar and coordinating with 2A consultants and designers
- Copyedit and proofread documents
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of marketing and business objectives
- Aptitude for learning about new technologies
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Knack for thinking on the fly to guide internal working sessions and client conversations
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
We're a marketing firm focused on storytelling for business. We help businesses define who they are and what they do, building brands from the ground up.
We strive to offer an environment that’s both supportive and challenging—pushing team members to do their best work while providing the tools, collaboration, and camaraderie to make it happen. We’re committed to building a diverse team by hiring individuals who bring different perspectives from our own. The more backgrounds, skillsets, and personalities, the better. If there’s anything 2A can do to create a more comfortable application process for you, please let us know.
2A is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2A Consulting Storyteller- freelance-to-hire