Donate Online

Use this safe and secure form to donate now using your credit card. For other donation options, click here

Required fields are marked with an asterisk*

Personal Information

First Name*
Middle Name/Initial
Last Name*
Address 1*
Address 2
Zip/Postal Code*
Preferred Phone*
Alternate Phone

If you wish to make a one-time donation enter the amount here.

One Time Donation ($)

Or, you may make your donation in installments for up to 12 months. Choose how many months and enter the installment amount.

 monthly payment(s) of  $ 
Total Recurring Donation: $
Name(s) as you wish to be listed in the Annual Report
Employer Name
In Honor of
In Memory of

Credit Card Information

Type of Credit Card*
Name on Card*
Card Number* (no spaces or dashes)
Expiration Date*

Please note: If GSBA is unable to process your request, any related fee(s) will be credited to your account.



Gifts by Mail or Phone

Checks, money orders or credit card numbers can be sent to:
GSBA Scholarship Fund
400 East Pine Street, Suite 322, Seattle, WA 98122

Please download a giving form below to send with your contribution. Or call 206-363-9188 to make a credit card gift by phone.

Gifts of Stock or Securities

GSBA accepts gifts of publicly traded stocks, bonds or mutual funds. Download the document below to find the necessary information for making a stock transfer.

Workplace Giving

One of the easiest ways to make a contribution to the GSBA Scholarship Fund is through your workplace giving program. These programs allow you to designate a portion of your salary to be deducted from your paycheck and forwarded directly to the GSBA Scholarship Fund. Your employer's payroll department handles the payroll donations, making this a simple transaction for both the donor and for GSBA Scholarship Fund.

Many businesses offer matching gift programs. It is easy to take advantage of this employee benefit that doubles the impact of your contribution. Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your company provides a matching gift program or contact the GSBA